[mythtv-users] myth-tools?

Sarah Katherine Hayes aleph.wintermute at ntlworld.com
Sat Aug 11 15:40:52 UTC 2007

Greetings,

Looking for a copy of something called "myth-tools"? Might be
"mythtools" or simply "myth tools" as apparently it seems have the
ability to query tv.com for episodes?  Which would be a bit useful,
especially if i can make it work with anidb.com (or similar) as well.

Anyway, I can't find it anywhere and the links google points me to is
v0.1 which is using tvtome and I've seen mentions of 0.5 floating
around.  So where can I find it and how to I get it?

Sarah