[mythtv-users] more mytharchive problems

aaron memoryguy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:01:51 UTC 2007

On 8/11/07, George Mari <george_mythusers at mari1938.org> wrote:
> You seem to have two slashes between directory mytharchivetemp and
> work/dvd.  This is most likely problem in your Mytharchive settings.
> You probably have one too many slahses at the end of your temp folder
> setting.  Remove one and you should be good to go.

I think the extra slashes are supposed to be silently ignored by the OS.

Unfortunately I can't offer any further insight into the issue... I've
never looked at the mytharchive readme since it has always "just
worked" for me...

"Oh oh oh. I'm incoherent with excitement. Please tell me what fascinating
bit of badger-sputumly inconsequential trivia you will assail me with next."
        -- Arthur Dent