[mythtv-users] Zalman HD-160 VFD -- LCD Display ...

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 11 14:14:13 UTC 2007

Has any one been able to get the small LCD display working on this case?   I have installed the software as inidicated on the myth hardware wiki .. but it doesn't say how to the myth lcd server to send data to the lcd display ..I can send something to the display , but I don't know what I need to get it to work, for ex.   do I need to configure the display using a speciifc driver for example?any help would be appreciated ...
Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too!