[mythtv-users] Myth 0.18 and burning DVDs

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Aug 10 18:12:28 UTC 2007

On 08/10/2007 02:07 PM, Larry K wrote:
> I am running myth 0.18 on FC3 (I know, I know), and I would like to burn
> myth recordings to DVD so I can playback the content elsewhere.
>
> Does MythArchive work with my older setup?

Nope.

>   Or do I need to go back to the
> predecessor software which I think is MythBurn?

Or, better, upgrade Myth to the current version.  Especially a good
approach if you're in the US--you can just upgrade to 0.20.2 for SD
support and MythArchive.  With the old versions any problems you
encounter are yours to fix.  With the current versions, there are plenty
of people who would help to fix bugs, etc.

Mike