[mythtv-users] Alternatives to Supporting schedulesdirect.org

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Fri Aug 10 16:10:15 UTC 2007

On Aug 10, 2007, at 8:34 AM, R. G. Newbury wrote:
> Waaaay OT, but the fact that you max'ed the card is not the dinger on
> your credit score. It's whether you *carried* that max for any period.
> If your history showed that balance for the six months, then *that*
> would hurt.

I think it's sort of potluck.  Credit reporting is so sloppy that I
often see data that's way out of date reported as current, not to
mention plain old typos.  (One of the bureaus has five different
spellings of my name on file.)  It could easily appear to have stayed
for six months even if I paid it off sooner than that.