[mythtv-users] The Status of MythTV on the PS3

Charles Mason charlie.mas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:02:10 UTC 2007

On 8/10/07, Steven Adeff <adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com> wrote:
> What's the boot-into-Myth time? I see no problem in turning it off
> when not being used.

Apparently its in the 10 seconds region, although not owning one yet I
can't confirm that. There are lots of videos on YouTube of it booting
YellowDog Linux if they are real time then that 10 seconds figure
seems about right. Although I am sure it depends what Linux distro you
use and what you have enabled

So 10 seconds to start your Blue Ray movie isn't too bad I suppose,
especially considering you are about to use / waste the next 2 hours
watching a full feature film.

Charlie