[mythtv-users] MythWeather-revamp Canadian Grabber

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 13:52:31 UTC 2007

On 8/9/07, Erik Sejr <esejr at wildroseinternet.ca> wrote:
> I had to change the #!/usr/bin/perl to #!/usr/bin/perl -w in the
> envcan.pl file to get the script to run on my system (FC7 - Perl 5.8).
> Otherwise I just got a invalid interpreter error from the shell. Beyond
> that it seems to run great. Many thanks for all your hard work on this
> script!

Interesting.  I had taken out the '-w' switch due to all of the
warnings that PERL spews concerning the hash values being
uninitialized... didn't realize this might break the script.

Anyway, I'm glad it works for you... let me know if you find any bugs
or have any suggestions for improvement.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com