[mythtv-users] TMS <-> SD deal makes LifeHacker.com

Braindead Braindead at diablops.com
Fri Aug 10 12:26:20 UTC 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:20:49 -0400
Michelle Dupuis <support at ocg.ca> wrote:

> $15/3 months according to http://www.schedulesdirect.org/
>
> So...US$60/yr for access to listings.  Assuming my myth system lasts
> me 5 years, I will have spent $300 on TV listings. (Half the price of
> the PC).
> At that price I suspect a lot of people will be figuring out scraping
> and using schedulesdirect as an interim measure....

My cable provider offers a DVR for $5.99 a month...

I've found my solution, there are many out there and at least 2 that aren't screen scraping.  Obviously I'll not mention them here as the legality of some of these solutions *may* be debatable.  If anyone is interested there are several at the gbpvr forums.