[mythtv-users] MythArchive isnt

Martin Turner xmode at westnet.com.au
Fri Aug 10 09:29:26 UTC 2007

Hi MythList,

A long time ago I had MythArchive working fine (well as fine as it got
in 0.20 anyway) and  I went to use it again a few days ago. Whats
happening now is that I can select recording fine in "Find Files/Select
Recordings" but when I go in to "Export/Create DVD" I get the error
message "You don't have any items to archive". If I then go back in to
"Find Files/Select Recordings" the recordings I selected before are
still selected.... (I also get the same error in create native archive)

I have nothing mentioned in the backend or frontend logs and the
mytharchive log directory is empty. I thought it was a permissions thing
so I have been playing with them for a few days, but running mythtv as
root does the same thing.

Any help at all (even help in getting it to generate some sort of log
file) would be greatly appreciated.