[mythtv-users] 3-D UI for Myth, PNP installation, new LinuxMCE

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 00:13:52 UTC 2007

> I was quite impressed with the video, I plan to try it out sometime, but
> probably not until I get a spare system I can try it on without wiping
> my current myth setup.
>
> Mike

I like the video too.  It looks very promising.  The only problem i have
with it is the only thing i REALLY want from it is the menus, i cant see
going through all the work of LinuxMCE just for menus.  I dont have all the
other home integration stuff.  But Myth's GUI is really basic and somewhat
boring.  It would be nice to get more advanced GUI's Ill wait until its put
in mythtv alone.  As with anything when you combine multiple systems you
always loose some fuctionallity, that is just the way it is.

Mitchell