[mythtv-users] almost OT: wishlist for SD: European listings

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Aug 9 19:10:57 UTC 2007

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 02:48:37PM -0400, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 08/09/2007 02:41 PM, Axel Thimm wrote:
> > Well, it ain't Xmas yet, but wish early and Santa may pick your wish:
> > Contrary to North America we poor Europeans have too many fragmented
> > national networks - just look at xmltv's collection. I hope there are
> > listing concentrators in Europe SD will be able to make a deal with
> > (please make sure Greece is part of their listings ;)
> >
> > All the best to SD!
>
> http://www.tribunemediaentertainment.com/products/tv_elec_datalicensing.shtml
>
> "TMS TV schedules and lineups are available for Europe, Latin America
> and other regions. Data is available in English, Spanish and French."
>
> For what it's worth...
>
> Mike
  ^^^^

OK, now I know Santa's real name :)

Thanks for the info, I guess as soon as SD on NA proves successful it
will continue to conquer other continents at the same pace :)
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net