[mythtv-users] nuvexport - Xvid and MP4 not working (even though compiled in ffmpeg)

Matt skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 17:50:40 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm having an issue where xvid is disabled saying that ffmpeg hasn't
been compiled with it, however... I just compiled it from source and I
know it was.  I'm using current ffmpeg SVN from today.

In addition, MP4 (ipod) says it's disabled because it doesn't support
encoding to AAC, but FAAD and FAAC are both compiled in.

I'm running ubuntu, but compiled nuvexport and ffmpeg from SVN source today.

Thanks!
Matt