[mythtv-users] Problem with Jittery Video when watching Live TV

Paul Waite mythtv at lowcostpchelp.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 17:37:19 UTC 2007

I have recently installed LinuxMCE on the following System

ASRock 4CoreDual-VSTA M/B PArt No: 90-MXG4S0-A0UAYZ
4COREDUAL-VSTA/A/ASR
Intel 4Core 2.4 GHZ CPU
XpertVision Nvidia GeForce 7200GS Graphics
320gb PATA IDEHard Drive
2GB Kington RAM
Hauppauge NOVA-T 500 Dvb Card

However when I watch Live TV there is a Jitter in the video. Which makes
the television unwachable. I have upgraded to the latest version of
MythTV downloaded from SVN to see if this was causing the problem and
does not seem to have fixed it.
This is only affecting LiveTV watching. I can record TV whilst watching
and will show live with the Jitter, However when I go and play back the
recording it plays back perfect. So the capture card is working fine.
Any Ideas on this would be grately recieved.

Regards