[mythtv-users] An offer to test schedulesdirect.org

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Aug 9 14:22:45 UTC 2007

> I am thrilled and delighted with the schedulesdirect.org developments.
> So much so, that I would like to offer to test schedulesdirect.org,
> assuming that the developers would solicit such offers.
>
> What's included in the offer:
>
>  - Sign up with PayPal, if required
>
>  - Create schedulesdirect.org account or accounts (currently a single
>    Zap2it account handles two ZIP codes, one for NTSC, one for ATSC)
>
>  - Any reasonable fee, even if it's quite high at the outset
>
>  - Compiling from SVN, as in Section 5.4 of "Installing and using MythTV"

    There should be an option that doesn't require rebuilding
pre-existing MythTV installs. From what I've heard, that doesn't seem
like it will be a problem. I just wanted to throw that out though.

    Eventhough I am perfectly comfortable with rebuilding my binaries,
I would rather not do it if I can avoid it. Any changes are a potential
for an outtage and the natives get restless pretty quickly.