Jeff Simpson jeffsimpson at alum.wpi.edu
Thu Aug 9 13:56:56 UTC 2007

> You can pay for things on a website that uses Paypal for it's transaction
> management without actually having a Paypal account (at least, using a
> credit card... presumably direct withdrawl requires an account, but given
> the discussions here, I wouldn't want to do that, anyway).

Oh, that's right, I forgot about that. I misunderstood him and thought
he was saying that there was another way to get a membership that
didn't involve paypal at all.

As a side-note for my question about a source of information, I did
end up reading through the mailinglists, and I've been compiling the
frequently asked questions & answers here:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Schedules_Direct