[mythtv-users] schedulesdirect payment methods

joe.white at wachovia.com joe.white at wachovia.com
Wed Aug 8 21:24:49 UTC 2007

When the scheduledirect payment information is made available, I will pay
for it.  Soon after, when I get home from work, I will play with my kids,
have dinner, do some work in the yard. After which I will plop my fat butt
down on my comfy couch in front of my tube television and watch things
that have been recorded on my lovely MythTV. I may even scratch.  If the
schedule direct guys send me their addresses, then I will wash my hands,
make each of them a lasagna and send it FedEx overnight.

Even if I don't, I will wait till I know what I have to contend with
before I start being contentious.  It works better that way.