[mythtv-users] Supporting schedulesdirect.org (Tom Greer)

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Wed Aug 8 07:56:30 UTC 2007

Braindead wrote:
> I'm not suggesting that's the case here (I certainly hope it's not).
> But just because an organization is "non profit" doesn't really mean
> much at all.

Current board of directors salary is about $-250 (that's $-50 or so
each).  That doesn't include the MANY hours of time that several of us
(and a couple of non-boardmembers) have put in building the
infrastructure, not to mention the time it's taken to do all of the
legal work.

Would I like to get paid on contract for the coding I've done?  Yes.
However, since I'm on the board of directors, and we'd like to work our
way toward 501(c)(3) status, I can't be (because it'd look fishy
for a board member to pay himself).  I can live with that.

-Chris