[mythtv-users] Which distro for new system?

Robert Current robert.current at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 07:04:14 UTC 2007

What's the system for?

If your most comfortable with Fedora, and it's a MythTV system, MythDora.

If you can handle Debian, and it's a MythTV system, then KnoppMyth is great.

If it's ANYTHING else, a desktop first, and MythTV system second, then
just go with the distribution your most comfortable with, because they
you will be able to troubleshoot best.

?