[mythtv-users] archive temp directory

Nick Gomez nbgomez at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 7 20:00:28 UTC 2007

----- Original Message ----
From: norman <norman at littletank.org>
To: mythtv <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 5, 2007 9:32:11 AM
Subject: [mythtv-users] archive temp directory

Could someone please be kind enough to tell me how I locate the archive
temp directory. I need it to have a look and see if there are any old,
redundant files there because I believe they might be the cause of my
problem which I posted about earlier today and to which, as yet, I have
not had a reply.

Thanks

Norman

Look in the Utilities / Setup | Setup | Media Settings menu is the item Archive Files Settings.

 The temp directory is specified there.

Nick