George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 19:23:31 UTC 2007

Jeff:

While we would all rather have the data -- or just about anything else
-- for free, I don't see it as unreasonable that we pay something for
the information and for the convenience of having that information
integrated into MythTV.  While one can certainly argue that the
information is out there and that one has already paid for it -- I get
it through my cable provider and in my daily newspaper -- but it isn't
in a form that can easily integrate into MythTV.  I'm happy to pay for
that convenience, though I'd rather not have to use PayPal, but that's
just personal preference.

George