Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Tue Aug 7 12:45:55 UTC 2007

Personally I am writing and actually testing right now a "thing that can not
be named" that I cant tell anyone about because the mythtv list devs ban
anyone that talks about them.

Honestly I do not see these other guys getting anythign working before the
drop dead date, it would need to be in beta testing right now for it to go
live in a few weeks.

So I'm making my mythtv work right by hacking on the xmltv code myself
making something that is frowned upon but works for me.

Honestly I wish there were 2 different groups working on different
solutions, as putting all our hopes and dreams on one data source is what
got us in this predicament in the first place.