[mythtv-users] Can we get an update on the status ofSchedulesDirect.org?

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 12:14:19 UTC 2007

Please make a update for at least Ubuntu Edgy also.  My backend is still
running Edgy.  I wont be able to upgrade it to Feisty before the schedules
direct transition either, because I'll be in Europe on business for five
weeks.  Luckily (if the package is available) I'll be able to perform the
upgrade over ssh from wherever I am in the world.