[mythtv-users] Can we get an update on the status of SchedulesDirect.org?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:21:44 UTC 2007

On 06/08/07, Robert Kulagowski <bob at smalltime.com> wrote:
> Joe Borne wrote:
> > Dear SchedulesDirect Team,
> >
> > Seeing as we only have about 3 weeks before DirectData goes "paws up"
> > on us, I don't think it's too much for us to ask for an update on the
> > state of SchedulesDirect.org.
> > Please give us some idea of where things are at.
>
> We're waiting for legal, coding has begun, and we've gotten test listings.
>
> That's all that can be said at this point.  Check
> http://www.schedulesdirect.org/ for updated information.

That's the crux of the problem. This useful piece of information is
not on the website, and the last update was over 2 weeks ago. I'd
suggest only pointing people to the website for updated information if
there actually is some.

Knowing that coding has begun and data has been obtained would surely
help to reduce the anxiety levels amongst many users who are currently
still wondering what's going to happen.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki: