[mythtv-users] Screen size on a GeForce MX-440

Peter Spikings peter at spikings.com
Mon Aug 6 13:32:44 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Been using the MX 440 for a while now. Works great but I've finally got
round to seeing if there's anything I can do to make it fill the screen.
There's a small black border around the edge when it's showing the
terminal or the myth front end. Increasing the over-scan past 100% in the
setup just makes it lose the sides / top and the border is unchanged. Ergo
it's not a myth problem but I guess this would be a good place to ask
about it nevertheless :)

Currently my widescreen CRT TV is plugged into the S-Video TV-out on the
card.

Thanks,

Peter.