[mythtv-users] OT: Help selecting PCI SATA card

Harry Orenstein holists at verizon.net
Mon Aug 6 02:24:31 UTC 2007

Thanks for the info.  I took a look at the website.  The SATA/IDE converter
seems to convert IDE drives to SATA.  That really doesn't help me since I
already bought the SATA drive and don't have a SATA connection on my MB.

The other cards you suggest are Silicon Image based, so I guess you are saying
that you would suggest a Silicon Image chip based solution.  I appreciate the
feedback.

Anyone else want to chime in here?

Thanks!

-- Harry O.