[mythtv-users] Fonts not visible on Myth main menu

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sun Aug 5 16:59:03 UTC 2007

I upgraded from Fedora 6 to Fedora 7, and rebuilt Myth 0.20.

The strangest thing is that the main menu shows only the icon in the upper
right-hand corner.  MythTV appears to respond to keyboard and remote
commands, I can blindly select the menu option and watch Live TV, etc…

The confirmation prompt that comes up when I ESC from the main menu, looks
fine. Only the main menu options are not shown. Looks like some kind of a
font rendering issue.  This is Fedora 7, QT 3.3.8, x.org 7.1.