[mythtv-users] Schedule guide is empty, schedule data is ok

gordon smith nodrog1104 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 22:18:25 UTC 2007

All program data in schedule guide and Mythweb program listing is blank.

Schedule data is present and accounted for, mythfilldatabase is working,
scheduled programs are recording normally.

Recently, because of schedule data problems, I created a new video source in
mythtv-setup and fetched new data with mythfilldatabase. After that, the
schedule guide had data for a short period, but eventually ran out.

Can the schedule guide be pointed at a video source that no longer exists in
mythtv-setup? Where can I look to fix that?

I'm running mythbackend version: 0.18.2.20051227-1.

Thanks,
Gordon