[mythtv-users] Can MythTV handle MORE than 14 days of guide data?

Jon Larson jtlarson at u.washington.edu
Mon Apr 30 23:40:33 UTC 2007

Background: I use MythTV to record university lectures via closed
circuit TV in our building--it works great. We generate a schedule for
MythTV using room schedule data and import it using mythfilldatabase
--file. I've always limited the schedule import to 14 days, but
sometimes it would be useful to schedule an event that is still a month
away.

Question: Since I generate my own guide data, is there's any reason I
can't import a longer time period? Would I need to modify any mythTV
files in order to do so?

Jon