[mythtv-users] Does such a cable exist? (DVI+SPDIF->HDMI)

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:23:54 UTC 2007

Yeah I've found loads of these 'info' articles talking about new cards
coming out with HDMI + audio headers, however tracking down an
existing one is proving to be very difficult. Again with the card from
your link. I've yet to find one in stock (Amazon is discontinued).

It's almost as if someone/something as pulled all of them from market.

If anyone can find one that's in stock, PLEASE POST!

Thanks, James