[mythtv-users] Does such a cable exist? (DVI+SPDIF->HDMI)

James Buckley xanium4332 at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 30 20:58:18 UTC 2007

On 30/04/07, Brad Fuller <bradallenfuller at yahoo.com> wrote:
> John Drescher wrote:
> >> Yes and I'm sure others
> >>
> >> http://www.gefen.com/kvm/product.jsp?prod_id=3570
> >>
> > Something tells me at $300 this is not the option that he wants...
> >

> All Gefen products are on the expensive side, but they are nice.

WHOA!

OK, so it's not that simple (or cheap!). Can anybody give me any other
solutions to my problem. I have managed to locate a nvidia card (in
stock) with HDMI out, but I can't find any info on whether it has
internal headers for audio.
http://www.dabs.com/productview.aspx?Quicklinx=4CTQ&SearchType=2&CategorySelectedId=11137&SearchTerms=+hdmi&PageMode=2&SearchKey=All&SearchMode=All&NavigationKey=11137#specifications
Is the link, but please do noth buy them 'till their out of stock.

So, are there any other options I have (apart from the aforementioned)?

Thanks so far, James