Tim Gray tim at p-a-a-i.com
Mon Apr 30 16:35:04 UTC 2007

I simply ask a simple question about the new HDMI and DVI capture cards out
there and get read the riot act for a simple comment.

So when are you removing that illegal mplayer functionality?  I can find you
many places that claim it's use is illegal.

Wow, I did not think I was on Groklaw's email forum.