[mythtv-users] SA3250HD Firewire -- A New User's Findings

Brian Long briandlong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 13:26:01 UTC 2007

On 4/28/07, Benton Roberts <benton at panix.com> wrote:

> <snip>  So I dusted off my C, and added the [-p PORT] and [-n NODE]

settings to this tool. Now it works fine for independently controlling
> my two SA3250s, whether they're on the same bus, or on different ones.
> Should I submit this improvement to contrib, MythTV project leaders?

If I were you, I would submit this via a ticket.

Source code for the modified sa3250ch channel changer:
>     http://bentonroberts.com/personal/media-server/code/sa3250ch-BR.c
> <snip>
> MythTV             ATrpms mythtv-suite      0.20-154.fc6.at

A couple of weeks ago, I read through the SVN logs for the differences
between 0.20 and 0.21 wrt. firewire and the changes are significant.  I
would recommend you try ATrpms-bleeding mythtv-suite if you still experience
firewire issues.

/Brian/