[mythtv-users] Firewire channel change script with SA4250HD

Ilya Slavin islavin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:39:45 UTC 2007

My cable operator just swapped my (broken) SA4200HD with a 4250.  After a
little while I got MythTV to work again over Firewire, except for one thing
- while internal channel change function works great with the new box, the
sa3250ch script (from the contrib directory) no longer works.  I modified
the source code to add the new vendor and model IDs and re-compiled, but the
script fails to change the channel.

I was wondering if anyone has a patch to make the 4250 work with the
sa3250ch script or if anyone has another script that can control this STB
from a command line?

Ilya