[mythtv-users] Mytharchive from the command line

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 20:01:32 UTC 2007

On 4/14/07, Daniel Agar <daniel at agar.ca> wrote:
> You could run vnc on your backend, or use nuvexport.

I have vnc setup on my MBE so that I can burn dvd's while the machine
is headless.

I can connect to the machine, but I'm not sure what I should put in my
/home/mythtv/.vnc/xstartup file so that myth will load.

Can I get it to just show me the original desktop, or do I need to get
it to show me a whole new session, and then I should just change it so
that it's now booting init 3 rather than init 5 and loading
mythfrontend automatically?

Thanks.
--
-=/>Thom