[mythtv-users] Anyone using a eVGA GeForce 6200LE?

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 04:25:03 UTC 2007

On 4/28/07, Robert Current <robert.current at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been looking for a new video card, and I'm thinking about getting
> a eVGA GeForce 6200LE, because I see them all over for about $50.
>
> The only thing I really want is an S-Video out and the ability to
> handle playback of OTA-HD mpeg2 1920x1080.  Anyone think this would be
> a good or bad choice?

It would be a fine choice.  For about half that you could get:
PCI-Express:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814145134

AGP:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127181

And be just as well off.  But sure, the eVGA products are quality
products, so you should be fine with one of those.

-Chad