[mythtv-users] Strange mythweb error

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sat Apr 28 05:10:58 UTC 2007

(I was thing that I need to enter information for show episodes in
mythvideo.  So the plan is to (eventually) use imdb.pl in batch form
against them.  I'd love suggestions on how that could be
accomplished. ;) )

In any case, I was poking through mythweb, noting that I can do episode
lookups from within it.  Unfortunately, I received this error in a
popup:

Fatal Error, IMDB was not set in the settings table, please set it via
the settings tab.

Huh?  I checked the settings tab for Video, and the webserver (also my
master backend) has the "path to imdb.pl" set correctly.

???

	-I