[mythtv-users] Radeon 9550 and PAL TV

wouter lists wouter.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 16:07:56 UTC 2007

The fglrx driver can be downloaded from ati.amd.com.

The opensource radeon driver is include in your xorg installation.

Have a look at:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/TV_Out
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/AtiProprietaryDriver (read the BUG thing)

My xorg.xonf looks like:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/RGB_Scart
But if you don't have a vga2scart cable, it won't work.

Wouter