[mythtv-users] Radeon 9550 and PAL TV

Bert Van Kets mythtv-users at vankets.com
Thu Apr 26 13:35:37 UTC 2007

Thanks Wouter,
I'll see if I can get jxmltv working.
Do you have to do any manual channel editing to set it up?
I tried xmltv, but I have to manually adjust most of the channels.

I tried using the fglrx drivers from the Livna repository, but there is
something missing in the installation for the hardware acceleration. I
know it is possible to get it working with GLX support using the fglrx
drivers, but I'm just missing that last bit of HowTo.

What video card are you using and how did you hook it up to your TV?