[mythtv-users] Intermittent Channel Change Error

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:11:30 UTC 2007

Brian Walter wrote:

> You may be right...I'm running SVN of 0.20. If you look in the database:
>
> select * from settings where hostname = 'yourfrontendhostname' and value
> like '%stream%'
>
> Does the above select return anything?

Brian,

It returns an empty set.

So I have upgraded all four of my frontend/backend combos to the latest SVN.

I am super-impressed with the tuner improvements.  The new firewire
tuner setup works like a charm with my DCT-6xxx boxes.  They work
every time.  And I never had to make the change you were recommending.

But I also love the quick channel change option for my HDHomeRun
tuners.  This totally eliminates my last frustration with this unit.

Thank you MythTV developers!!!!

Tom