[mythtv-users] Aspect ratio on streaming from mythweb

J. David Maino david.maino at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:28:24 UTC 2007

Hello,

I have a weird issue where if I connect to Mythweb from an external
connection and just download the mpg file it will play just fine and the
aspect ratio looks ok. However, if I connect to mythweb internally
(192.168.0.whatever) and try and stream the video using the myth://
protocol, the aspect ratio is all messed up. Any ideas why this might
be? It's not a big deal but if it's fixable, that would be fantastic.

Thanks,
Dave