[mythtv-users] OT: Optimising 50Hz over 60Hz VGA (was: Smoother video playback?)

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 15:33:36 UTC 2007

On 11/04/07, Stroller <linux.luser at myrealbox.com> wrote:

> There are lots of places you can buy these cards which have an
> accommodating returns policy - under the Distance Selling Act you can
> now return a product for any reason. I happen to know that PC World
> sell PNY cards with a component-out dongle, so it doesn't need to
> cost you anything to try.

The Distance Selling Regs do not equate to legal 'try before you buy'.
You have a cooling off period under which you can cancel your contract
ify ou do not want the goods, and can return the product to the
supplier, at your expense. This almost always (some suppliers will
have more lenient returns policies) means the goods being returned are
unopened, unused and resaleable, and this is normally stated in the
contract you agree to.

Nick
--
MythTV Official wiki: