[mythtv-users] No Sound on One Channel (NBC HD) using version 13316

Inor Kuo inorkuo at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:41:56 UTC 2007

I am running fc6 with atrpm's mythtv.  I recently upgraded to 13316 using
atrpms bleeding mythtv-trunk rpms.  NBC HD over the air has no sound after
the upgrade.  This isn't an issue for me as I get NBC HD via qam as well but
I thought it might be helpful for someone to know.

One other thing I noticed is that if I make the callsigns for 2 channels
identical, in mythweb, the program listing shows only one of them even
though the channel numbers are different.  EPG in mythfrontend behaves as it
did before showing different channel numbers with identical callsigns.