[mythtv-users] mythvideo file ordering weirdness

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Tue Apr 24 18:53:26 UTC 2007

> I simply want a menu system in MythFrontend that can navigate the
> directory structure and allow me to pick from the files I place in the
> directories.
[...]
> I will see if I can figure out how to change this behavior myself.

Just to be clear, it seems I broke it, I'll fix it, it will show up in svn
and then (after is has survived a few days) -fixes. You will get the
complete file name without the extension (unless you use metadata, metadata
always wins).

> In order to do that I need to see the complete file name.

You should have been able to get the full filename if the theme you use
shows it (though you would need move to the item).

--
Anduin Withers