[mythtv-users] Help with wife issues (multiple front ends start)

Trey Thompson treythompson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 18:31:28 UTC 2007

Well, I can't find the Session Manager since I've lost my "administrative"
items in my menu.  Is there a way to run it seom the command line?

So, I tried to check out my root login.  I clicked on Log Out, End Current
Session.  I rushed in as Root (5 second timer on auto login), and didn't
find anything there either...

BUT!  This DID give me something interesting...  When I then logged out as
root, and it auto-logged in as mythtv, there was only 1 Front End running,
and the Process Table wasn't running either...