[mythtv-users] Slightly OT: Integrating a bittorrent client with mythtvosd

Ben Lancaster lists at benlancaster.co.uk
Tue Apr 24 15:58:18 UTC 2007

Hey,

Does anyone know of a bittorrent client that lets you trigger
arbitrary commands when the status of a torrent changes? I'm thinking
that it'd be quite a cool thing to have working with mythtvosd. I
found a plugin for Azureus that sends an e-mail via an SMTP server
when the status changes, so I guess that'd be a good place to start
on making one from scratch, only trouble is, I don't know Java!

Ben