[mythtv-users] Intermittent Channel Change Error

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:43:08 UTC 2007

Brian Walter wrote:

> Tom,
>
> (Frontend) Setup->Tv Settings->Playback->Decoder Settings.
>
> Hope it helps!

Brian,

I'm sorry, but I still can't find this option.  Under TV Settings ->
Playback I find a page titled "Hardware Decoder Setttings, but this
has a single option for using the PVR-350 decoder, which I don't have.

Perhaps we are running different versions?

I am on version 0.20.20060828-3.  What are you using?

Tom