[mythtv-users] Xbox frontend questions

Frank Mckinney krush_groove83 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 14:19:07 UTC 2007

1. Are there any issues running Ubuntu backend with the Xebian frontend on the Xbox?

2. I want to be able to play Xbox games, etc., on the Xbox after it's running Xebian. I'm assuming this means booting up the console, but will this affect anything on backend box at all? I'm guessing 'no' but just would like confirmation.

3. Finally, does anyone have any experience with what modchip works best with Xebian/MythTV? At the moment I don't have the console but want to make sure I get a fully featured modchip that will work without having to deal with too much command line stuff.

Noob questions I'm sure, but I just don't know. :)

Thanks for reading!

Frank

http://mail.yahoo.com