[mythtv-users] Mac Install

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 12:58:54 UTC 2007

The main Wiki entry for Myth on Mac applies to both Intel and PowerPC.
    The build script in the contrib directory of the source code,
osx-packager.pl, works on both architectures too.

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Myth_on_Mac_OS_X

If you're wanting to run Linux on it, there is also an article on that
for x86 minis:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Installing_MythTV_on_an_Intel_Mac_Mini_using_Ubuntu