[mythtv-users] will Nova-T 500 work?

Henrik Beckman henrik.list at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 11:08:51 UTC 2007

Iīm a ubuntu user =)

  /etc/modprobe.d/dvb-usb-dib0700 containing
  options dvb-usb-dib0700 force_lna_activation=1

To check, this should then give "1"
  more /sys/module/dvb_usb_dib0700/parameters/force_lna_activation

A standard install with the latest drivers should work well, I would stick
with the original firmware an not try an rc firmwares unless I had problems.
If your second reciever has lousy reception there is a patch
http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2007-March/016344.html, I donīt
think it is included yet, but donīt  add it unless you realy need it.

Iīve been running on my nova-t 500 since december and it has been our only
tv since then.

/Henrik