[mythtv-users] Increasing font sizes for various screens

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Tue Apr 24 04:25:26 UTC 2007

On 04/23/2007 11:06 PM, Phill Edwards wrote:
>> I'm running TV out and some of the fonts are way too small for my 20" TV.
>> I've found a few font settings, but they only affect the font sizes of texts
>> that are already big enough. How do I change the others?
>>     I'm particularly interested in the media library. Whether it's in
>> gallery view, list view or whatever else, the fonts are way too small, and I
>> can't afford a 50" plasma right now.
>>

> This may tell you how to go about changing some of the theme files -
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Theme_development_guide

And, most importantly, start with
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions#Q:_All_my_fonts_look_like_they_are_the_wrong_sizes.2C_how_can_I_correct_this.3F
.  Then, customize themes as desired.  Otherwise, when you upgrade to
0.21 (after it's released), you'll be undoing the changes or starting
them over from scratch...

Mike